We treat our customers and their security as our highest priority.
When your belongings are stored at Total Storage Self-Storage, your belonging will be stored in storage unit will be fully enclosed and protected by our dedicated on-site security measures. Which include:
- 24 hr digital video monitoring
- Individual private security gate access codes
- 24 hr parking lot surveillance
- Personal unit padlocks
- Well lit driveway aisles and hallways
- Well lit interior hallways
- Fully sprinklered, fire retardant building
- On-site storage consultant Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Our self-storage units are securely locked and always under security camera surveillance. This helps ensure the safety of your stored goods. The only way to enter our facility is through our sliding car gate with one of our individualized private security gate access codes, or manually from within our security office.
Each self-storage unit is protected by a sturdy padlock that can only be broken by industrial sized tools. If at some point all these precautions are compromised, each unit is under camera surveillance and any evidence of theft will be reported to the police.