Total Storage Self-Storage treats security as our highest priority.
When you store your belongings at Total Storage Self-Storage, your storage unit will be fully enclosed and protected by our dedicated on-site security measures. Which include:
- 24hr digital video monitoring
- Individual private security gate access codes
- 24 hr parking lot surveillance
- Personal unit padlocks
- Well lit driveway aisles
- Well lit interior hallways
- Fully sprinklered, fire retardant building
- On-site storage consultant Monday to Friday: 8:30am-6pm, Sat. 9am-3pm
Our self-storage units are securely locked and are always under security camera surveillance, to ensure the safety of your stored goods. The only way to enter our facility is through our sliding car gate that is operated manually from within our security office. From that point, each self-storage unit is protected by a sturdy padlock that can only be broken by industrial sized tools. If at some point all these precautions are compromised, each unit is under camera surveillance and any evidence of theft will be reported to the police.